The Pinnacle Dive Boat:
- The Pinnacle is Transport Canada Certified and oxygen equipped
- We are a fully mobile charter operation and our vessel is easily trailered to any destination around Vancouver Island for custom bookings
- The Pinnacle is a 30′ aluminum dive boat customized specifically for diver comfort on the Pacific Northwest of Vancouver Island. Our vessel can accommodate up to eight divers and all required equipment making diving fun, safe and easy
- 115 square feet of deck space for gearing up and stretching out.
- The Pinnacle also offers a heated cabin and on-board facilities for added comfort
The Pinnacle Crew
Captain Jesse Kunce
Born and raised in the interior of beautiful British Columbia. Jessie had only seen the ocean once before, he made his move to Victoria and started attending university. To pay his way he began commercial fishing and experience the Pacific Northwest up close and personal. After just over a year of harvesting fish from here to Alaska and Japan it was time for a change. He wanted to give back rather than take from the ocean and from that Pinnacle was born!
Photographer/Dive master Scott Stevenson
Scott grew up on Vancouver Island always close to the ocean. His passion for the ocean was ingrained into him at a very early age. His diving career started later in life but quickly consumed his time. He has thousands of dives, mostly in the temperate water of the Pacific Northwest. Scott has indulged his urges to travel and see the wonders of the world’s oceans but has always returned home to the emerald sea.
Scott rarely dives without a camera. Experiencing life as a recreational scuba instructor, charter owner and photojournalist has honed his skills and increased his desires to provide people with a life changing experience.
In 2006 Scott started Pacific Marine Imaging to showcase Pacific Northwest marine life and give divers and non-divers alike a resource to experience an appreciation of the ocean.